Date: Sunday October 29, 2017
Location: Deer Creek
2700 Audley Rd, Ajax, Ontario L1Z 1T7
Time: 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
10:00 am Arrival and set up of charity/nonprofit/corporate stations
10:30 am Walk begins
11:30 am Barbecue
Registration Fee: $25 per participant (includes barbecue), registration deadline is Monday October 23, 2017.
Registration is now open, please click here to register!
Helping You Raise Money for Your Favourite Charity, NonProfit or Local Businesses in support of a Local Durham Charity or NonProfit
The DCF Walk is taking place on Sunday October 29, 2017 at Deer Creek in Ajax. It’s a simple and fun way to raise funds for your favourite charity or nonprofit. Here’s what you need to do:
- Register with Durham Community Foundation to participate in the Walk.
- Contact your charity of choice or nonprofit to secure a pledge commitment form.
- Participate in the walk on Sunday October 29, 2017 at Deer Creek in Ajax.
- Reconnect with your charity, nonprofit or business leader to submit pledge form and all donations.
- Charities are responsible for recognizing all incoming donations and sending out charitable receipts.
We’re Better Together!
DCF is grateful to the Town of Ajax and Deer Creek in making this walk possible and helping both charities and nonprofits continue to make our community a great place to live, work and play!
Don’t know what charity to walk for? Here’s a listing of confirmed participating charities:
Big Brothers Big Sisters of South-West Durham bigbrothersbigsisters
Deer Creek Cares Charitable Foundation deercreekcares
Epilepsy Durham Region epilepsydurham.com
FOOTPRINTS 4 Autism footprints4autism.org
Luke’s Place lukesplace.ca
PFLAG Canada – Durham Region Chapter pflagdurhamregion.ca
Rose of Durham Young Parents Support Services roseofdurham.com
For more information please contact us by email.