Durham Community Foundation offers a broad grantmaking program to create a healthy and vibrant place for all to live. To date, Durham Community Foundation has granted over $1.4 Million to more than 100 charities across Durham Region. A full list of the charities supported by the Durham Community Foundation can be found here.
The grantstreams for endowments at Durham Community Foundation and the Ajax Community Fund, made possible by the Town of Ajax, will open on June 1, 2017 with a submission deadline of July 31, 2017 at 5:00 pm by email only.
- Only complete applications using the application form(s) available on this page will be reviewed.
- You must include your most recent financial statements with your application to be considered.
- All submitted materials become the property of Durham Community Foundation.
- Final decision on all grants rest with the Board of Directors. Access to its decisions is restricted.
- If a grant is awarded you will be required to complete a Grant Project Evaluation Report within six weeks of the completion date of the project