The Ajax Community Fund at Durham Community Foundation has as its goals:
- Arts and Culture: Fostering and supporting the growth and further development of arts and cultural activities.
- Capacity Building: Establishing strong base for community service, developing or enhancing organizational strategy, or building capacity in our non-profit sector, charitable sector and community.
- Education: Enhancing the quality and accessibility of lifelong learning and educational opportunities for all ages.
- Environment: Supporting and encouraging appreciation and understanding of the environment, and resolving or preventing environmental issues.
- Health: Promoting and advancing the physical and mental well-being of individuals and families.
- Social Development: Creating caring, safe, supportive and inclusive environments for healthy social development of families and a variety of community-based groups.
- Youth Development: To support the healthy growth and development of young people.
This grant stream is made possible through funding by the Town of Ajax.
To review the Policy Statement click here.
To review the Evaluation Form completed by the Ajax Community Fund Task Force Grants Committee members click here.